Thursday, October 18, 2012

New Life Style.

Today is my first day for my blogging life.
New life style.
Is a Brand New me i guess.
I have been always thinking what did God say about the word LIFE.
There're so much more i still have to learn.
Learn to not-to-be hurt.not-to-be care.
The new life I'm having now.Is better than i thought.
All i want is a Better Life and a Better Me.
Actually is so hard to spoke out all the feeling with words.
But it might be better if i write it down.
Is just LIFE.
I used to told myself every moment when I'm going down.
Is just a part of it.
I'll and I can walk through this hard time.
Everyday of my life start like this.
Wake up on the morning, Bath and go to school.
Go school with all the best that I'm so fine.
Stuck myself in front of the Laptop.
You Tube.Watch Movie.Listen to a music.Reading Fiction's.
Then the time just pass away like this.
Maybe i just keep myself behind but is the best that it don't go worst.
Sometimes i thanks my buddies so much.
I feel better with them.
I have to fight for the things i wanted in my life.
I have to make it came true.MY DREAM.
And i have to learn what is the things i need and the things i don't.
All i have to do is been through this TWO years then I'll be very best.
After two year,I'll stand in front of you and say
Hey. I'm so fine without you and thanks for letting me go. So how's you?
And I'll tell you.I've make it.
My dream's came true.
I've promise you that I'll give up on you.
Don't worry.I wont fail you.
It just take time.
And is just a little difficult to do that cause you have become my habit.
When i think of you, I always tell myself.
I'll get a better future if i let you go.
The future is important than you.
I have to leave you so that my dream's will came true.
But how?You're one part of them.
You was in there.
I wanted you to be in my future.
And i have shut all these down now.
So you becoming a strenght of make me fight to get what I want.
So that i can just tell you that I'm so fine and I have giving you up already.
I'm still fighting it.
Everything i want.
Everything will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment