Friday, October 26, 2012

Just some grumbling.

Is just try to have some grumbling.I think sometimes I really have to speak it out.
This feeling is so upset.
When things happened,I was like who am I suppose to speak with?
I don't wanna be coward.Sometimes I did tried to keep it inside.
But if I do this,I'll be more upset.
So blogging is the best way sometimes,
Why am I so useless?
I shouldn't act like this anymore.
I shouldn't care again.This is not right.
But when I saw it,I still can't accept.
There are still disappointment in there.
I should be give up hope.But why am I can't doing this?
And how could YOU?You are really such a DICK.I  mean how can you do this?I'm really speechless of you!
So are you going to dumb her after your birthday?
I don't really mean to hurt you or anything.
But hey there I KNOWN YOU WELL!.

Just  like what I told you"YOU not don't need another,You just don't need me"YOU desire being in a relationship so MUCH!
I'm trying to don't give a shit on you so hard.
But I just CAN'T.What am I suppose to do?
I make a promise to myself that I won't be in a relationship in two years time.
I hope I can do that.Cause I don't really think I'm ready to put myself in another relationship again.
It really takes time.
And I'm really sorry for those that I care.
I think it maybe hurts.
But if I don't do this,it's worse.
I don't want to lose you all.
I appreciate what did you did.But I don't deserve this.
I'M REALLY SORRY.
I don't mean to hurt you.

I don't think I gonna wish you a Happy Birthday in that way.
Is your 19th birthday,so please be careful.
You won't mind neither care if I dint wish you.
Nor remember that's a ME right here.
So no worries.
I hate you but I hate myself more that I love you.
Someday it will be LOVED.
It just take times.

I don't want to cried like hell for you again.
I don't want to missed you again.
I don't want to love you again.

I don't want to care for you again.
I don't want to thinking how to help on your feelings again.
I don't want to get hurts just because you were flirting with others girls again.
I don't want to know you again.
I JUST WANT TO GET THIS END!BECAUSE YOU JUST DON'T GIVE A SHIT ON IT!

I wanna BE CALM AND DONT GIVE A SHIT!
just like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment